- Being no more than 5 or 6 and standing on a chair beside my Grandmother as she was making a homemade chocolate pie and her letting me taste test the chocolate.
- Listening to my dad sing "Jingle Bell Rock" his favorite Christmas Carol, I can still see him patting his leg to the beat of the music.
- The wonder of a little curly headed 3 year old boy (Who is now grown with children of his own) playing with his Marching Mickey Mouse.
- In 1975 my Papaw holding the baby doll I got for Christmas.
- Fast forward to 2000 and seeing the joy on my own daughters face on Christmas Morning
- 2005 Our Christmas Family Photo
Christmas Memories some of my most precious memories of all. What are some of your Christmas Memories? I would love it if you shared.
Another way to make this Christmas memorable is by shopping our Christmas in July Sale. 10%-30% off beautiful Handmade Items that those on your gift list will sure to remember for years to come!
|Christmas In July Sale|
Marsha Bourquin/Head Hag- Bags By Hags